Home > Torch Run > Polar Plunge
Polar Plunge for Special Olympics North Dakota
Freezin' for a Reason! The Polar Plunge is an annual fundraiser organized by North Dakota Law Enforcement as part of the year-round Law Enforcement Torch Run to raise awareness and fund to benefit Special Olympics North Dakota (SOND). Polar Plunges offer a unique opportunity for individuals, organizations, and businesses to support Special Olympics North Dakota athletes by raising money and taking the plunge into frigid North Dakota waters.
Plungers raise a minimum of $75 for the opportunity to take the plunge. Have FUN! - form a team, create a fun name and crazy costumes with friends, co-workers, or classmates. No matter what, the Polar Plunge is all about Fun!
- January 16th - Minot, Sleep Inn & Suites
- January 30th - Fargo, Ramada Plaza & Suites
- February 27th - Grand Forks, Choice Health & Fitness
- March 19th - Dickinson, Dan Porter Motors
- April 2nd - Bismarck, Elks Lodge #1199
- Fall 2016 - Jamestown, Jamestown Reservoir
Register Today for your Polar Plunge!
- Click the Start Fundraising button and choose the Polar Plunge location of your choice.
- Click the Register button, and go through the registration prompts.
- Sign up your team and create your individual fundraising page.
- Begin soliciting pledges online and offline to reach your goal!
Pre-register a minimum of two weeks before the event to guarantee plunge incentives.
To register offline, click here to view the Plunge Brochure and complete the Plunge registration form.
Offline Plunge registration can be sent to:
Special Olympics North Dakota
2616 So 26th St.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Polar Plunge FAQ's
Volunteer at the Polar Plunge
Can't jump in the Polar Plunge but still want to help out? That's okay, we need volunteer too!
Interested in sponsoring the Polar Plunge? View our Polar Plunge Sponsor Levels & Benefits
Join our event, invite friends and share your experience!
For more information, please contact:
Director of Development